Thursday 11 December 2014

Sorted. (I hope!)

After years of no trouble whatsoever three times this year we have had our boundary wall knocked into and damaged by trailers and horse boxes reversing to negotiate the stable driveway.
No sooner had the wall been patched than along came someone else to take another chunk out of it!
Doc read my grumbling posts and suggested that I contact the council and put in a request to have some bollards fixed.  This afternoon a flashing light brought me out of doors.
 Men at work!
Thank you, Doc. That's the problem sorted - I hope!

6 comments:

  1. Good for you. I'm sure you gave them a cup ot tea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at the day, Barbara, I think they would have preferred a tot of rum!

      Delete
  2. They say things alway happen in threes you should be fine now.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks to Doc for the idea. I asked for metal but got plastic so we'll see how it goes!

      Delete