Thursday, 2 July 2026
Cushions
We've been lounging in the shade under the gazebo and discovered that the outside seating that is left there, wooden and bamboo seats and loungers, are not remotely comfortable to sit on for any length of time. A quick look to see what was on offer online and I placed an order for a set of jungle cushions. Seemed appropriate!
Perhaps now the weather will cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





They look so refreshingly Summertime, well chosen.
ReplyDeleteJo
I'm pleased with them. Far cheaper to buy than to make!
DeleteLovely cushions. Hope they do the trick.
ReplyDeleteYes, we can lounge in comfort now!
DeletePerfect for your beautiful space!
ReplyDeleteThey are proving to have been a good buy for this extreme weather as it is far too hot to be out in the sun. (Now I know why your rose cuttings haven't taken. Mine, which were coming along nicely, have all died, not enough root system to keep them alive.)
DeleteSo beautiful garden, kiss Andreja!
ReplyDeleteIt is not as beautiful as it should be! It is in dire need of water and I have been cutting plants and bushes back in an effort to keep them alive..
DeleteThey match your garden so well!
ReplyDeleteThere were lots to choose from on the internet and I'm pleased with the ones that I opted for.
DeleteGorgeous cushions!
ReplyDelete