Sunday 26 March 2023

Spring garden

The garden is slowly springing into life and I'm resisting the urge to poke about in the soil as I don't know what's down there. The leaves of many emerging plants I don't recognise at all, I'm on a steep learning curve here! What are currently giving me pleasure are the many and various hellebores, the only shame being that you have to pick the flower heads in order to fully appreciate them. It is the start of British summertime today. I looked at my phone when I woke up and read,'expect drizzle for the next hour.' Plus ça change!

4 comments:

  1. The hellebores are beautiful! My grandmother loved them, and so they always remind me of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to be greeted with a surprise each time you walk around your new garden. I have gardened for many years, but have never had a Hellebore until last year. This is the first spring it has bloomed and I'm hooked. I will be visiting the garden center to purchase more. So uplifting after a long winter. You have quite a variety and they're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FRESH FULLZ/PROS IN BULK AVAILABLE

    Fresh CC with CVV
    Fresh SSN DOB DL Fullz in Bulk
    Fresh High Credit Scores Pros
    Fresh Compqny EIN Fullz
    Fresh Dumps with Pin tracl=k 101 & 202 (with tutorials)

    FRESH TOOLS & TUTIRIALS

    SMTP|RDP|SHELLS|BRUTES|C-PANELS|WEB_MAILERS
    RAT'S|KEYLOGGERS|EMAIL_VALIDATOR/CHECKER|VIRUSES
    I.P'S|COMBOS|PROXIES|LEADS
    Office365 LEADS|LOGINS in bulk
    PYTHON|KALI LINUX FULL|TERMUX

    For More Info

    Tele gram - @killhacks = @leadsupplier
    I C Q - 752822040 = @killhacks
    Email - hacksp007 @ dnmx.org
    Wick - @peeterhacks

    No testing for tools & CC's
    No free samples
    Invalid will replace | No refund

    ReplyDelete