Friday 22 December 2017

Are you ready?

Our tree was brought into the house today, but we generally wait until Christmas Eve before we decorate it.The boxes of Christmas decorations are down from the loft and greenery has been gathered from the garden so we are ready to swing into action.

 I went into Bath today for a bit of last minute shopping. The city has been lit up with decorations for weeks.
It was a dull, damp and misty day yet everyone seemed to be in good spirits.

The shop windows of VV Rouleaux looked wonderful

A reflection of sky for Skywatch Friday.
I had to go inside.


There were lots of tempting things.
A much quieter, but still pleasant display at the flower shop.

8 comments:

  1. Everything looks so festive! We have a Christmas store in the next town over and they make it a point to say "No photography please"...I guess they don't want people stealing their ideas lol...Rosemary, I hope you and your hubby have an amazing and Merry Christmas! I'm so happy that I found your blog my friend!! Best wishes for the new year and hopefully a great gardening season!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wonderful festive shots! Have a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is awesome and very informative keep Sharing this type of blog.

    ดูหนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos of beautiful scenes. Uplifting and life-affirming. My compliments and best wishes in this and all seasons,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and also colorful displays.
    Wish you a Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post and I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Love from Titti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas decorations are almost my favorite thing about Christmas. I especially love store windows that are done well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete