Monday 21 August 2017

Smoked and Uncut

At the weekend the Pig hotel shared it's garden with a host of festival goers and we went along with friends to share in the fun.
Is it a tree?
No, it's a green man.
And, unlike the fairy, he's rather scary.
They were handing out the programmes.




Our gang started by sampling the flavoured gins and vodkas
And then had a sit down on the sofa!
We were at the festival to enjoy good food

good music
and dancing
and we did all of that!
Wearing traditional English summer clothing, wellington boots,
waterproof hats and macs.
Plastic ponchos were handed out for those optimists who came unprepared.



Dr FEELGOOD 
were GREAT!
It was a lot of fun!

9 comments:

  1. I like Hunstrete - it's got a medieval carp pond and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous day. Wet and cold seems not to stop the fun.
    From your last post I love your Heritage Rose. I had some in my older home and miss them.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't too wet, Parsnip, and a bit of crazy dancing kept me warm!

      Delete
  3. It looks like a great time was had by all despite the weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very well organised event from start to finish and most enjoyable. The weather was actually fairly civilised (for Blighty!) A down jacket and a mac kept me cosy!

      Delete
  4. You sure know how to have fun Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my time is spent quietly grubbing about in the garden, Donna, but every now and then I emerge for party time.

      Delete
  5. I had some in my older home and miss them.


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete