Saturday, 10 October 2026
Autumn
Leaves are falling, we have had some rain, but there is still warmth in the sun and we sit out to enjoy it whenever it shines.
We are busy in the garden removing the bushes and plants that didn't survive the summer draught.
It is a pleasure to see a bit of rainfall even if it means that the leaves stick to the roof of the veranda!
Once a month we have a meal where we eat whatever we want, the rest of the time we eat to a cancer inhibiting diet The access to the beach is a steep climb. We walk down a zigzag, along the beach and up another zigzag in order to enjoy a meal in town. WE saw this pretty in pink bike and rider, well placed in front of a colourful beach hut.
We ate our starter and main course inside the hotel but the weather was so tempting that we took dessert and coffee outside.
I'm happy to be back working on the allotment now that the soil no longer looks like dust. It was not a productive year. I was so envious of the local Saturday morning veg stall, how did he manage such fantastic produce? He must have had access to far more water that I had been able to carry!
I've got lots of oranges on my small tree, but will they ever ripen? I doubt it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment