Saturday 10 November 2018

Today

There's lots to be done in the garden, leaves to clear, shrubs to move, lawn to patch, some bulbs still to plant and the roof net to remove from the fruit cage. (No, I didn't mean fruit cake, Google.) I looked out of the window this morning. Okay, so I would be doing none of the above today.
It's soggy wet outside and I'm below par with a code in de nose.
The garden is full of cheerful berries, but experience tells me that the blackbirds will have eaten the lot by the time I want to pick some for my Christmas decorations.
I'm not complaining about this weather, it has it's own beauty and the leaf colour is  a joy. I live in a benign country weather-wise. My heart goes out to all those people fleeing from fires and battling floods. Keep safe, wherever you are.

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a huge garden!We have three huge trees in our garden,withTPOs on them.So many leaves!Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's not a big garden, just large enough to be always a bit untidy!

      Delete
  2. Your garden looks beautiful with all its autumn colors! And those berries (maybe you should throw a net over them until Christmas...). I hope your cold disappears soon. Best, -Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a good idea - now why didn't I think of that!
      (Still full of cold and not worth knowing!)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete